[Asterisk-Users] agi exec problem.

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Nov 23 20:30:03 MST 2003

asterisk*CLI> show agi
              answer   Asserts answer
      wait for digit   Waits for a digit to be pressed
           send text   Sends text to channels supporting it
        receive char   Receives text from channels supporting it
            tdd mode   Sends text to channels supporting it
         stream file   Sends audio file on channel
          send image   Sends images to channels supporting it
          say digits   Says a given digit string
          say number   Says a given number
            get data   Gets data on a channel
         set context   Sets channel context
       set extension   Changes channel extension
        set priority   Prioritizes the channel
         record file   Records to a given file
      set autohangup   Autohangup channel in some time
              hangup   Hangup the current channel
                exec   Executes a given Application
        set callerid   Sets callerid for the current channel
      channel status   Returns status of the connected channel
        set variable   Sets a channel variable
        get variable   Gets a channel variable
             verbose   Logs a message to the asterisk verbose log
        database get   Gets database value
        database put   Adds/updates database value
        database del   Removes database key/value
    database deltree   Removes database keytree/value
                noop   Does nothing
           set music   Enable/Disable Music on hold generator

I don't see add extension in the list of AGI commands.

bkw