[Asterisk-Users] New DIAX - version 0.9.4 - a big step forward - available for download

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Nov 23 10:39:22 MST 2003

Citeren Dan <dtoma at fx.ro>:

> > However, is
> > there an option so that the sound-dialog can be forced to just use the
> > defaults it preselected for me ?
> At first run, you are asked to select the audio devices... one time only..
> Then it will be used at each run

Yes, this was clear to me. However the defaults are usually fine - and if they
are not, the person will most likely know about it because he has to manually
configure anything that uses soundcards :-)) I'd be fine with it just
accepting defaults if something was found to be out of order.. I'd be happy to
know if others have different views on this though...

> > Third and last question for now: The phonebook used to be in the ini-file,
> but
> > it seems to be somewhere else now ??? I'd like to preprogram other entries
> in
> > there :-)
> There is a separate file now, named diax.pb, using the same format as the
> previous one.
> This is because the config file will be updated automatically with any new
> version starting with 0.9.5
> You will be able to replace just the executable and the help file and keep
> all previous configured cfg, cl and pb files.

Cool. Makes sense.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Florian Overkamp