[Asterisk-Users] New DIAX - version 0.9.4 - a big step forward - available for download

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Nov 23 09:31:57 MST 2003

> Third and last question for now: The phonebook used to be in the
> ini-file, but
 it seems to be somewhere else now ??? I'd like to
> preprogram other entries in there :-)

It's a separate file now.  I have put in a feature request to have TWO
phonebooks paths in the ini file, a "global" and "personal"  (with personal
overriding global for duplicate entries) so that you could handle a global
directory and still be able to have personal entries without a LOT of
duplication work.

And if you could hit these files from HTTP it's be absolutely wild.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew