[Asterisk-Users] Stability with the Supura SIP Units

TeleSIP ricvil at telesip.net
Sat Nov 22 15:11:06 MST 2003

Hi,

I would like to know if those using the Sipura SIP units with Asterisk have found them to be stable.  I ask because the Grandstream units simply have not improved their stability considerably, and we are now in search of an alternate to the ATA186.  We want to know if anybody has seen the sipura unit stop registering (like what happens with the Grandstream phones).  We have ordered some sipura units for lab testing but would also like some feedback from those on the list.  Feel free to answer directly if you feel this discussion is not appropriate here.

Thanks,
Andres