[Asterisk-Users] FAQ, Documentation, How-to, etc

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Sat Nov 22 15:02:18 MST 2003

Jared Smith wrote:
  > Leif Madson and I are (slowly) working on getting something in place to
> do just that... Feel free to join us in in #asterisk-doc to hammer out
> details, ideas, etc.

Agreed.  I am home for the weekend now, so I should be getting some
stuff hammered out.  Will be reviewing what Sokol has written, as well
as all the work Jared is doing on getting the backend stuff setup
(DocBook, CVS, etc.. etc..).

Basically, I started the initiative, but Jared is doing all the work
right now! :)

|Leif Madsen - http://www.hacklocalhost.com|
|    @| leif at hacklocalhost dot com      |
|  SMS| sms at hacklocalhost dot com       |
|  FWD| 18924          IAX| 1-700-363-0761 |
|iptel| 8972-1969    sipph| 1-747-386-1618 |