[Asterisk-Users] SIP channel improvements

asterisk at lists.styx.org asterisk at lists.styx.org
Sat Nov 22 13:30:12 MST 2003

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 08:51:35PM +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I just discovered that the SIP channel has undergone some major
> improvements.

But not, alas, in the realm of NAT. Is there any possibility of
removing the broken externip implementation and importing the
patch I submitted that does it properly? If there are objections
to the patch, please say so and I will attempt to deal with them.

Maintaining a forked chan_sip.c and importing the other changes
is beginning to be a bit of a headache and making it hard
to keep up with CVS...

-w