[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Call Manager for Windows 0.0.1 (Alpha)

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Sat Nov 22 07:36:40 MST 2003

Steven Sokol wrote:

>1. Redial
>2. Voicemail Box Monitoring
>3. Enhanced Conferencing
>4. Outlook/Act/Goldmine Integration (PIM stuff)
>5. Call History (both inbound and outbound)
>6. Redirect Option on Ring (VM, Application, Transfer, etc.)
>7. Automatic mixing and delivery of monitored (recorded) files.

What would be neat would be a limited setup for secretaries or
receptionists to be able to see incoming calls on all extensions and be
able to forward them to thier phones... like a DSS.  Maybe there's a way
to do it now, but not that I know of.

>A copy of the source code (let's call this LGPL for now) is available
>here:
>	http://www.sokol-associates.com/Downloads/AstMgr.zip
>
>It's written in VB6 (yes - barf, gag, whatever).  The only thing
>required beyond the integral VB6 controls is the Windows Scripting
>Runtime which most PCs should have.  I will work on an installable
>version soon.  I may also port it to something more cross-platform.
>Please bear with me as I am just learning Gnome/GTK/X-windows.

May I suggest you use something like HBasic -- it's like Visual Basic,
but can be used on Windows and Linux.

Nick