[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Call Manager for Windows 0.0.1 (Alpha)

zoa zoachien at securax.org
Sat Nov 22 03:13:06 MST 2003

[201]
Username=davy
Technology=SIP
DeviceID=davy

[202]
Username=pieter
Technology=SIP
DeviceID=pieter

201 is the extension from in extensions.conf
davy = the thing between brackets in sip.conf

When i try to click on one of the red boxes in the manager, i always get:

Event: Status -|- Channel: SIP/davy-1a07 -|- CallerID: davy -|- State: Up
-|- Context: sip -|- Extension: 202 -|- Priority: 1 -|- Link:
SIP/pieter-e582 -|- Uniqueid: 1069581.102
Response: Error -|- Message: Invalid channel