Asterisk Lists (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again)

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Nov 22 02:43:53 MST 2003

> The amount of mail on asterisk-users is more than even *I* can read in a
> day, and my job is 100% asterisk.  There probably is a justification for a
> new list, but I think it is less the -biz list as much as much as the
> -newbies.  Keeping a business discussion on -users is probably quite
> useful since often times a business discussion can involve technical
> details of what Asterisk is capable of doing.

I propose "Asterisk-intro" where people new to Asterisk can ask questions in
an open manner and people with experience jump in when they have time to
answer, guide and help. A list with open attitude and guidance.

There's enough of us that from time to time have time :-) to assist, but at
some times want to concentrate on a higher-level discussion, helping each
other on a professional level with Asterisk.

/O