[Asterisk-Users] Iconnect (DeltaThree) config on Asterisk

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Nov 21 21:31:31 MST 2003

Chris HARIGA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone using the iconnect on Asterisk to receive and to place calls?

I use it for both incoming and outbound calls.

My phones use private IP only; my asterisk server is private but is
NATted to public.

The only problem I have with it is a very slight delay before it passes
audio when the other side answers.  It freaks people out because they
don't hear me in the instant after they say hello.

Don't know why it does it, but it has been that way since the beginning.

Otherwise, very good quality when in a jittery situation.  It is better
than Vonage in that respect IMO.

I don't use it for "important" calls because of the limitation mentioned
above, unless they're going to be long ones :-)

B.