[Asterisk-Users] Re: Which ISDM BRI Card for Asterisk?

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Fri Nov 21 15:22:00 MST 2003

WipeOut  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>I would recommend you dump i4l and use a CAPI card with the chan_capi
>driver.. The cheap solution is a AVM FritzPCI card(this is what I use)..
>The other solution is the either the Eicon or AVM active cards..

I have experienced lots of bus hangups with the Fritz!, where the card
doesn't see anything happening on the ISDN bus anymore. For my
production system, I've now ordered a AVM B1, which hopefully works
better.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,