[Asterisk-Users] Outline For Asterisk Book - Please Review & Comment

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Fri Nov 21 15:21:54 MST 2003

Will,

I have added Clustering/TDMoE and ENUM as two additional topics in the
Advanced Configuration section.  I have also added the ISDN BRI/CAPI
stuff to the Add-On/Optional Components/Hardware chapter of Section 1.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I would love to have whatever you can write up on all of these topics.
Please send as plain text or RTF.

Thanks!

Steve

Review &