[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Call Manager for Windows 0.0.1 (Alpha)

Walker Haddock whaddock at datacrest.com
Fri Nov 21 15:21:27 MST 2003

> here:
> 	http://www.sokol-associates.com/Downloads/AstMgr.zip
>
> It's written in VB6 (yes - barf, gag, whatever).  The only thing
> required beyond the integral VB6 controls is the Windows Scripting
> Runtime which most PCs should have.  I will work on an installable
> version soon.  I may also port it to something more cross-platform.
> Please bear with me as I am just learning Gnome/GTK/X-windows.
Steve, how do you know if the Windows Scripting Runtime is installed in Windows XP Pro?
Where do you get it from and how should it be installed?

Thanks, Walker

--
********   DataCrest, Inc. -- Technically Superior   ******************
Walker Haddock                       http://www.datacrest.com
DataCrest, Inc.                    e-mail:  wh at datacrest.com
1634A Montgomery Hwy.    phone:  1-888-941-3282, 1-205-335-8589
Birmingham, AL 35216                  fax:  1-205-823-7838