[Asterisk-Users] Struggling with grandstream sip to asterisk

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Nov 21 12:14:13 MST 2003

On Friday 21 November 2003 06:17 am, Michael T Farnworth wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, marrandy wrote:

> host=dynamic
> defaultip=192.168.254.160

O.K. - that worked, plus I removed the permit and went back to inband (or
grandstream calls it, in-audio.

So I can make and receive calls.

My next observation, is many of the buttons on the phone don't work e.g.

Called   -   After make calls, I expected that pressing this button would show
something.  Nothing is shown.

Callers   -   After the grandstream receives calls, I expected that pressing
this button would show  something.  Nothing is shown

Hold   -   Pressing hold during a call does nothing.

Transfer   -   pressing transfer does nothing.

Conference   -   does nothing

flash   -    does nothing

redial   -   does nothing

Message button   -   does nothing, even when message are waiting (stutter
dialtone.

Any clues on getting these features working ?

Regards...Martin