[Asterisk-Users] PSTN intercepted announcement

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Fri Nov 21 11:27:58 MST 2003

As I understand you have PRI connected to asterisk directly.
In my case there is a h323 gateway between them and the h323
driver must recognize the "not in service" signal and made asterisk
aware of it so that asterisk could relay the conditions/recorded messages
to SIP phones. From my experience so far, oh323 driver does it, h323 does not.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks

Michael