[Asterisk-Users] Current CVS problem

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Nov 21 11:19:49 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 12:03, Dave Kitchen wrote:
> Help: Checkout as of 17:00 UCT
> Does anyone know if:
> chan_zap.c: In function `zt_train_ec':
> chan_zap.c:1081: `ZT_ECHOTRAIN' undeclared (first use in this function)
> is expected at the moment?
> Dave Kitchen

Google lesson for today....

Take the part after the ':' in a seeming unique line and plug it
directly into the google search and see what pops up.

In this case you find 4 messages (at least when I did it), and you will
see that you should make sure you have installed recent copies of the
zaptel drivers. This is even if you are not going to use the zaptel
drivers.

Your other option that isn't documented is that you could remove the
chan_zap module from the makefile, but this will limit you later on as
asterisk really wants a zaptel timing device.