[Asterisk-Users] Struggling with grandstream sip to asterisk

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 21 09:57:13 MST 2003

> You can't use INFO with the GS. * and GS interpret the INFO standard
> differently.  As a result, the GS does multiple digit transmission.  Use
> either inband or the RFC2833 option.  INFO will not work no matter what
> you do.
I am using the following settings

Software Version:    Program--1.0.4.20    Bootloader--1.0.0.12
HTML--1.0.0.19
Send DTMF: via SIP INFO
DTMF Payload Type: 101

and I can dial dtmf fine & interact with * Background menus &
other PBX IVR systems

What test are you doing to show INFO is not supported on GS