[Asterisk-Users] TE410P ERRORS under load

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Nov 21 07:46:38 MST 2003

Mark-

The system is Tyan s2723, which includes an integrated graphics controller,
and I've connected a monitor to this port.  I don't start the X-windows
software however, and I don't use this monitor.  For starting my scripts, I
connect using SSH via an Ethernet port, however everything operates in
background mode, there is no output to any console while these tests are
running - just log files.

I do receive an occasional Double/missed interrupt message - but very few of
these.

Will report the results of testing your new driver code!

Thanks
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.