[Asterisk-Users] tunnel iax via gnophone with ssh?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Fri Nov 21 05:49:07 MST 2003

Fearghas McKay wrote:

>Don't use CIPE, it has holes in it and is breakable.
>
>Use IPsec either FreeS/WAN or if you are running 2.6 kernel you can use its
>IPsec stack. Or an appliance to provide tunnels if you don't want to fiddle
>with kernels.

I have FreeS/WAN setup for my wireless...I guess its time to set it up
so its available from the outside...it would solve some other problems
I've been having too...

Whats the deal with teh IPsec stack in 2.6? Is it just FreeS/WAN and I
don't have to patch any more?

--
Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and
obeys the Second Law of Thermodynamics;i.e., it always increases.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!