[Asterisk-Users] The internet needs a dialing code..

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Nov 20 20:42:32 MST 2003

>  > There are a few people on this list would would be better suited to
>>  speak on this than myself (<cough>Otmar<cough>) but I have high hopes
>>  for seeing a commercially available +878 number allocation
>>  registrar(s) available by summer of 2004, perhaps earlier.
>
>Are those numbers to be assigned to the end customer or allocated to
>carriers? Could you point me to ITU documentation about it?
>
>Regards,
>
>Thilo

It's getting late, and instead of me being not able to answer this at
all, I'll send you to some Google pointers which should give you
plenty of reading this evening.  I encourage you to read anything by
Richard Stastny you find on this topic.

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=%2B878+voip&btnG=Google+Search

JT