[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail just hanging up...

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Nov 20 15:00:49 MST 2003

I believe there was an anouncement recently that said all voicemail was
going to be voicemail2 from then on. This change is in the CVS commit
logs on Nov 12th. If you weren't using voicemail 2 at that time, you may
experience a problem. But do remember, this was discussed some time back
and was left in place for the time being to allow people the time to
migrate.

I also haven't migrated, and therefore haven't updated recently either.