[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail just hanging up...

terry at localhost.otherwiseguy.com terry at localhost.otherwiseguy.com
Thu Nov 20 13:37:23 MST 2003

Has anyone had any problems with the voicemail app in the last weeks cvs?
I was using a checkout from 10-31 and everything worked fine, but the last
few days I get a hangup right after it calls the voicemail app.  No sound,
just an immediate disconnect.  Nothing has changed in my extensions.conf,
etc.

Here is what I have in extensions.conf:

[macro-oneline]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20,tr)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
;exten => s,103,Hangup

. . .

[springfield]
ignorepat => 9
exten => _67XX,1,Macro(oneline,SIP/${EXTEN})

When dialing any 67XX extension when either busy or unavailable I
experience this problem.  Re-checking out with an old date (i.e.
2003-10-31) and doing make install fixes it.  Any clues?