Asterisk Lists (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Nov 20 13:19:10 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 12:06, Andy Hester wrote:
> I agree, seperate digium list is best.  Mainly because it will help build
> business for consultants who could produce growth for Digium.

The problem with a list for this type of information is that a new
subscriber will not have information in front of them quickly unless
people are answering the questions. The information about businesses
that support asterisk either through installs or service is for the most
part static and better suited to maybe a few pages on the Wiki.

After that, most other business related questions could easily be
handled here.

I admit I may be blind concerning some aspect of discussion you have
felt shouldn't take place on this list, or couldn't be addressed by a
web page tightly linked with the documentation. If so please enlighten
me so we are on the same page.