[Asterisk-Users] iaxComm new version installation problem

Michael Van Donselaar mvand at vandonselaar.org
Thu Nov 20 12:00:39 MST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:06:40 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>thx. it solved my problem. why not put the working app
>in the website so that ppl won't get my kind of
>problem

I was doing the linux build when I responded to your mail.  By the time you read
this they should both be up there, along with an updated web page.  I don't have
a Mac, so that binary will have to wait.

The newest build that you'll see has a minor change and includes a quickstart
doc.

Please let me know what you think.