[Asterisk-Users] iaxComm new version installation problem

Michael Van Donselaar mvand at vandonselaar.org
Thu Nov 20 10:42:30 MST 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:49:12 -0800 (PST), CM wrote:

>hi,
>
>i am trying to install iaxcomm-win-20031117.zip in my
>windows xp machine. i am really messed up with the
>wxwindows and the xrc support thing. can anyone give
>me links to which i need to download for this new
>version to work? i installed he older version
>succesfully... when i installed new version it just
>disappears.. i am missing something. i did download a
>12 M wxWin file installed it and again installed the
>ne iaxComm.. but i don't see anyting.. its running in
>the processes of the task manager in xp.

Sorry about that.  The 20031117 version contains a bug in the layout code that
only causes crashes on some machines.

Try this:

http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/iaxcomm/iaxcomm-win-current.zip

for an updated binary that also does a better job of looking for the rc files.

I'll update the web page this afternoon.  That  link will always point to the
latest public build, and will point to a newer version this afternoon.