Asterisk Lists (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again)

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Nov 20 10:35:43 MST 2003

On Thursday 20 November 2003 08:53, David Gomillion wrote:
> Would a -softphone and -hardphone be too granular?  Sometimes I
> just don't have the energy to sift through hundreds of messages...

I would applaud such a move, but be sure to note that hardphone refers
to VoIP phones, differentiating from Zaptel devices.  Not only would I
be thankful to reduce the onslaught of Cisco phone related questions,
but I'm sure those who use only Cisco phones would be happy to lose
the channel bank and TDM400P discussions.  So add -pstnphone to that
mix.

-Tilghman