[Asterisk-Users] Still TDM400P problem

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Thu Nov 20 03:40:39 MST 2003

De: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
Enviado el: jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2003 11:27
Para: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Asunto: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Still TDM400P problem

When I try that I get an error:
"Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe"

This works:
zaptel.conf
fxoks=1
loadzone=fi
defaultzone=fi

Zapata.conf
[channels]
group=1
context=internt
signalling=fxo_ks
channel=1

But when I try to set up more ports/channels on the first card it stops
working. The following configuration doesn´t makes the "Ouch..." error:
zaptel.conf fxoks=1-4 loadzone=fi defaultzone=fi

Zapata.conf
[channels]
group=1
context=internt
signalling=fxo_ks
channel=1-4

What does it mean with "audio data" in the error message?

---JanM---