Uptime counters (was RE: [Asterisk-Users] Bayonne and Asterisk)

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Wed Nov 19 23:51:49 MST 2003

You can not rotate logs with out dropping calls,  and if logs get a
little over 2Gbs Asterisk will crashes...
So I could figure out the average time between crashs just by log level
and call volume! LOL
This is with out running into a single bug. <smile>  Thankful I can
restart Asterisk from
time to time myself, but for a person that "can not go down" this would
be a sticking
point that would need fixing!