[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Nov 19 23:11:33 MST 2003

> OR even just leave the discussion on asterisk-users... If we create new
> lists everytime some people disagree with a topic being on-list then we
> will have not 2 or 3 lists but many more.

Amen!  While -dev and -users may be a little too sparse, perhaps adding a
-business list would be beneficial for discussing those types of issues.
However business-related issues are not so common at this point, so perhaps
a list devoted to NONTECHNICAL discussion (-nontech?) would be relevant?

I agree that list fragmentation is a royal pain in the ass, but perhaps it
is time to figure out just one more list to try and whittle down the
traffic on -users.

Regards,
Andrew