[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Wed Nov 19 19:56:04 MST 2003

Adam,

We had discussions about business list or business implementation  for
really long time, now it is time to move on and go forward. Hopefully with
help of business -oriented people from Asterisk community we will move this
project forward.
Also we will support Digium on it.  Anyway, let's see how it will go.

Regarding name,  I agree ok , to don't make confusion or something like
that,  we will rename it to asterisk-biz at xvoip.com.
All requests which came to old address will be added to list too. There is
no need to resend existing registration requests!!!
We will post additional notes later on Forums.

So people who wants to join can use now asterisk-biz at xvoip.com as a
subscription address.
Also  forums, online presence will make big sense for  it.
Thanks,
Alexander

Unofficial Asterisk Forums
Registration is : http://asterisk.xvoip.com/profile.php?mode=register