[Asterisk-Users] Announced Transfer from Zap to SIP crashes

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Wed Nov 19 13:55:50 MST 2003

Hi,

If I understand right,  From a Zap station,  you should be able to
<flashhook> and transfer/3-way a call.  It appears to have issues
passing calls from PSTN Zap channels -> Zap extension -> SIP.  See below.

When Pushing an inbound PSTN Zap call from a zap answering station,  and
pressing <Flashhoook> dialing the SIP extension,  SIP stations answers,
 Press <flashhook> again,  we are now on a threeway call,  when the Zap
user hangs up,  * loses it /crashes,  with a debug error of File
Channel.c Line 2252 (ast_channel_bridge) : Nobody there, continuing.
  The SIP user is still on "the call",  the Zap PSTN call is lost, and
the Zap answering station is hung up.

Is this an issue,  or am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks in advance.