[Asterisk-Users] g723 to g723 SIP call - warning message

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 11:34:21 MST 2003

Hi,

Thanks Jeramy and Eric.

Sorry for my ignorance. I still did not get the point.

Do you mean that I have to set each of my context in sip.conf  with
dtmfmode=inband ?

I have the GS phone set as DTMF mode = Via SIP Info. Would that need to be
change to something else ?

(Send DTMF:    in-audio     via RTP (RFC2833)     via SIP INFO)

Cheers

Sathya