[Asterisk-Users] RE:inter DIAX connection

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Nov 19 11:26:15 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "C M" <maharzan at yahoo.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] RE:inter DIAX connection

> yes,

did you get the message "Registration accepted" in DIAX?
If not, then you're not registered, so you cannot receive calls.

> i have successfully registered DIAX with *. i am using
> diax to call to other phones sip,zap, etc through *.

You do not need registration to call other phones from DIAX.

Do you have any personal firewall installed on the PC with DIAX?

Please send me the user definition in iax.conf.

BR,
Dan