[Asterisk-Users] FYI: Simple Small Asterisk install..

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Nov 19 11:39:34 MST 2003

Hi,

if anyone is looking for a really small * installation take a SuSE
rescue system, add sshd, zaptel and *. Gzip it and the image is only
28MB which fits into a 64MB ramdisk and leaves some MBs for temporary
logs, CDRs and voicemail.

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net