[Asterisk-Users] newbie can't start * ---

Hcqm hcqm at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:11:39 MST 2003

I just compiled * on a redhat 8 system.
Make samples also.
I don't know much about *, but I started the deamon using -vvvcg and didn't have any error.
The console started ok, but trying to reach the * from other machine there is no open ports for
connection.
Is there anything else I have to do to test it ?
I just want to use 3 SIP clients and use * as a PBX with voicemail for a start.
I read the hadbook, but can anybody give some additional guidelines or procedure to get it working?

Thanks a lot.
Hector.