[Asterisk-Users] FXO Card/Interface for Australia

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:22:24 MST 2003

<morning gripe>
This has just been done to death (again) in this same thread !!
suggest you actually read it .

gee, for something less than a week old, it sure shows how slack people
are doing any research.

IN FACT, maybe it would be a good idea that on the list signup pages it
suggested that before you ask a question how about researching same
(especially when you are replying with the same question in a
pre-existing thread).

The number of messages on the asterisk has grown to really stupid
proportions just because people don't think before hitting the reply
key !!

</morning gripe>    :-)