[Asterisk-Users] Radius on *

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Nov 18 12:46:14 MST 2003

hi.

Il mar, 2003-11-18 alle 20:33, Andrew Kohlsmith ha scritto:
> > <sarcasm>
> > I have no need for H.323 or Skinny or SIP; IAX works fine...
> > H.323 is something that should never ever have been invented...
> > </sarcasm>
>
> I feel the same way about SIP.  What a nasty protocol.  :-(

the really big problem is that h323 was designed by old-pstn
engineers and not by network (intended as data networks) engineers,
so h323 is very hard to understand, slow, network unfriendly and so on.

<disclaimer>
don't want to start a voip protocol war.
only my 2 cents here
</disclaimer>

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>