[Asterisk-Users] SIP Context from domain?

Tristan 'Minty' Colgate minty at deadweb.net
Tue Nov 18 13:00:55 MST 2003

Hi,

  Is it possible to pick the context of a call from chan_sip based on the
domain of the To: header of the INVUTE? I've had a quick look throught he code
and can't see anything, I want to use the voicemail virtual hosting with
chan_sip. Can the sip domain be picked out with a global in extensions.conf?
This woud also solve my problem.

  If not is there any specifc reason/restriction that I am missing? If it is
not already supported and there aren't any specific objections then I don't
mind putting together a patch for it.

  I'm working with the last stable release and haven;t checked out CVS yet.

--
Tristan 'Minty' Colgate
<minty at deadweb.net> | ICQ #154577755