[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk GUI Client Released!!!

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Nov 18 12:03:27 MST 2003

Hello,

I have finished my basic polishing of the Asterisk GUI client I have been
writing in Perl/TK and have released a first beta version on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/astguiclient/

I am still working on a user manual for the application, but the code works
and we have been using the same basic client for the last month here at my
company and it is working just fine.

I'm eager to hear what you all have to say about it, so send me those
comments.

Here are the screen shots of the same application running on Linux and
Windows:

http://www.freedomphones.net/astguiclient_linux.gif

http://www.freedomphones.net/astguiclient_windows.gif

MATT---