[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_zap won't load after CVS update

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Tue Nov 18 11:35:29 MST 2003

Ah ha.   That's *almost* got it.  It will now load and * will run.  The
only big gotcha is it won't pick up or dial out on a POTS line.  ztcfg
shows both channels configured OK, as does 'zap show channels.'  If I
try to dial out I get:

   -- Executing Goto("SIP/3063-74d0", "outside|9555|1") in new
stack

-- Goto
(outside,9555,1)

 -- Executing Dial("SIP/3063-74d0", "Zap/g1/ww954.......") in new
stack
== Everyone is busy at this time