[Asterisk-Users] PBX (Asterisk) <-> Cellular Phone Network

Vledder, Hans Hans_Vledder at nl.compuware.com
Tue Nov 18 02:24:19 MST 2003

Hi Andrew,

I have a similar challenge. I will have to connect a remote location with
PBX to a central location with PBX. While roaming the Internet I came
accross this:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,43170,00.html

Two PSTN/GSM gateways called the Nokia 22 and the Nokia 32. I don't know how
it will operate with * yet but it seems rather transparant.

Regards,
Hans