[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and Codec G-723

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Nov 17 16:06:48 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 16:06, Javier Rios wrote:
> Hello
>

> I want that all the information of voice that travels by asterisk
> works with codec g-723
>
> This can be done?

Need more information. You mention G723 so it is assumed you are talking
VoIP, but there are at least 2 widely accepted protocols that you might
be using. Also what information do you want.

I understand english may not be your first language, but you need to
provide enough information to define your question so it may be
answered.