[Asterisk-Users] Radius on *

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Nov 17 15:40:12 MST 2003

Dude, you deserve a double dipping in flaming hot sauce for this stupid
post.

I'll give you that the question isn't stupid, just the way you went
about asking it.

First you point out why I hate people who use digest format of a mailing
list that is many to many communications. You just sent the entire
digest to us all when we already had a copy of every message. Worse yet,
you didn't even reference any of the messages in the digest so as making
it all worthless wasted bits.

Second, you responded to a message and then started a new thread. At
least the digest fiasco you started caused the thread to not connect
anyways, but come on, you see us from time to time make examples of
stupid actions. Why did you have to be that guy?

AFAIK, no there is no radius accounting built in. You could link to one
with any number of tools through the AGI interface if you so wish. Go
knock yourself out.

Oh and BTW, UTFG before asking a question. You would have probably seen
that question discussed hear many times before.