[Asterisk-Users] unsubscribe

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Nov 17 15:32:05 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 15:19, Andrew Thompson wrote:
> How dare the answer be right in front of them :-D
>
> I'm sorry, I just had to get in on it once... I promise, I won't do it again...

This points out another really bad thing about HTML email. At least some
of the mail clients are sending proper multipart messages, but the
mailing list software is assuming plain text and appends the footer at
the end without regard for where either part are and how they are
displayed. This leaves the mailing list footer in limbo and not
attached to either part.

So the only excuse for this person not seeing this footer is due to the
HTML emails he was sending.