[Asterisk-Users] DTMF

Scott England scott at homelan.com
Mon Nov 17 15:00:23 MST 2003

Vocal is a complex system and its very Cisco centric (since Cisco funds
it I'm not suprised) but in all its been good. We went with it for the
SIP support and the fact that our version is heavily modified to
intgrate with our custom app. If * had solid SIP support 2 years ago
things might have been diffrent. :)

Scott