[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Cdr

Kausik Chatterjee kausik77 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:16:47 MST 2003

Hi All,

I am a new user of Asterisk. I have compiled and instaled asterisk-0.5.0.
I have also added a set of new dial plans along with some new users in my
extension.conf file.I have also edited sip.conf file.My intention was,to
run asterisk as a IVR and billing server.I am also using VOCAL software
and Mediatrix 1204 switches in my network setup.VOCAL server is redirecting
the call to the respective switches, and switches are transfering the call
to PSTN.

My network setup is as follow:

pstn-->switch-->Asterisk-->VOCAL server-->switch-->pstn

I have got sucess to receive the IVR from asterisk, user agent verification
through asterisk is going perfectly allright.

I have also created a Mysql database according to asterisk instruction,and
got success to view the data regarding each call which I have made from
Mysql database.

But I am facing some problem with Client Id fields in Mysql database.
The Client Id is still fillup by the default port no of the switch,
by which call is entering to the asterisk system.

I want to create a seperate Client Id database and also want to fill
Client Id field to Cdr Mysql database from that Client Id database during
User authentication.

Please give me suggessions to acheive this goal.

regards,

Kaushik