[Asterisk-Users] New FAQ on Echo Cancellation

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 17 13:52:24 MST 2003

With the assistance of writers Stephen and Rich, I've edited two new pages on the Wiki.
It's general information on Echo cancellation - how to attack it and locate it.

You'll find them from the FAQ:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+FAQ

Still looking for more advice, tips and ideas on how to document this complicated area.
There's a lot of questions on the subject on the mailing list and we need some
advice on how to locate the source and what to do, how you can configure Asterisk
for various situations.

Any more writers volonteering? Step forward, please :-)
/Olle

PS. Thank you for adding to the consultants list. It's starting to look very
impressive, covering large areas of the globe. Not many consultants with
working IP telephony connections listed, though ;-) Add your SIP or IAX
address, it's a proof of concept. We're changing the world of telephony
and have to be frontrunners!