[Asterisk-Users] Re: Updated Asterisk-NL

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Nov 17 13:24:29 MST 2003

Hi,

Citeren Cees de Groot <cg at tric.nl>:

> Arnold Ligtvoet <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
> >how do I use the patch included in the tar.gz? I have downloaded the *
> >source from cvs, so the * source in in /usr/src/asterisk/ ?
> >
> err... 'man patch'? ;-)
>
> % cd /usr/src/asterisk; patch -p0 </path/to/asterisk-nl-patch
>
> should work in most circumstances.

Actually in my case it refused to update app_voicemail.c claiming the file did
not exist even though infact it did. I updated the app manually.

Anyhow, I've tested a little bit and all seems fine. Thanks for this excellent
contribution. I do hope to test a bit more, esp. regarding multilingual
settings and such, but I am afraid my time will be very limited the next few
weeks...

best regards,
Florian