[Asterisk-Users] Wifi600 problem

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Mon Nov 17 11:49:27 MST 2003

Some of you have got Wifi600 wireless SIP phone working with Asterisk.
Specially John Todd ( nice review ).

My phones register ok. They can also receive calls from other phones.
But for some reason I can't make them call out ( anybody, ie. SIP or PSTN ).

This seems to be due to the phone not understanding what it
should do when it receives 'Proxy Authentication Required'.
In my case it does nothing.

Can someone tell me what Wifi600 software version was used when this
phone was succesfully tested
with Asterisk.  Any other hint is also appreciated.

--  Pertti