[Asterisk-Users] mpg123 causing Asterisk Freeze?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Nov 17 10:02:29 MST 2003

Hello,

Well, I've re-encoded all of my files with lame just like it says to for
Constant Bitrate:

prompt$ lame -b 128 -F file1.wav file1.mp3

but I'm still getting the error at Asterisk start time:

 [res_musiconhold.so] => (Music On Hold Resource)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/musiconhold.conf': Found
Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!
Warning, flexibel rate not heavily tested!
  == Registered application 'MusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'WaitMusicOnHold'
  == Registered application 'SetMusicOnHold'

No crashes yet, but that doesn't usually happen for a day or so, any ideas?

Thanks,

MATT---